Watch this video to learn all the things that you need to avoid when dealing with Varicose Veins:
- Avoid High-impact activities. Your veins become sensitive and much more susceptible to tears, and could even dislodge blood clots.
- Avoid sitting or standing for long periods. As much as possible, take breaks and move around throughout the day.
- Avoid constrictive clothing. Tight clothes, high heels, and crossing your legs when sitting can compound the stress built up in your legs
- Avoid the Summer heat. Heat will cause your blood vessels to dilate in order to increase blood flow, which is troublesome for people dealing with venous insufficiency.
- Avoid Salty Foods. Sodium in your diet will increase water retention in your body, which causes swelling and increased pressure on your veins.
To ensure that your legs stay healthy and protected try our Compression Healing Technology and start treating your legs with the love they deserve.