In this video you're going to learn how to deal with Itchy Varicose Veins. We'll discuss the following 5 topics:
- Avoid the Urge to Scratch. The skin and veins are weak and are more likely to be damaged further.
- Don’t Sit or Stand for Too Long. Take breaks, elevate your legs, do some stretches or a short, low-impact workout.
- Go for a Walk. Mobilizing the lower leg muscles will help circulate blood throughout your body.
- Use Compression Socks. Compression will improve blood circulation and reduce irritation.
- Take Good Care of Yourself. Eat nutritious food, get adequate sleep, and breathe deeply.