Home Remedies to Treat Varicose Veins
Watch this video to learn about all home remedies you can try to treat varicose veins:
- Keep Moving: Avoid idle sitting or standing for long periods. Do short exercises and stretches for better circulation.
- Eat Healthy: Consider a balanced diet full of nutrients; eating a healthy diet helps strengthen the venous walls.
- Use Compression Stockings: Compression stockings improve venous blood circulation as you go about your activities.
- Alternate Cold and Hot Compresses: Alternating between cool and warm compresses on the area can help move excess fluid and relieve pain.
- Use Naturopathic Pain Relievers: Using natural ingredients, like willow bark and ginseng provide better nutrients and relaxation.
To ensure that your legs stay healthy and protected try our Compression Healing Technology and start treating your legs with the love they deserve.